Friday 19 August 2016

Book Character Week

Book Character Week

On Friday we had book character day that is when we dress up as   a character from our favorite book. This year I was an angel I had big white wings with feathers around the slides and I wore a white dress. My dress was made for a sheet.  My costume was very uncomfortable. 


On Wednesday, wait I mean Thursday! On Thursday we had a wacky day we were meant to have it on Wednesday but something happened so we changed it to Thursday. For the wacky day I had 5 little horns in my hair topped with ribbon. I was so funny and lots of people wore funny things and had cool hair.
  
This week on Tuesday we had a pj party. It is when you come at night to the library in your pj's you could try to make your parents come in there pj's. I made my dad come in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle onesie, I came in my bee onesie and my sister come in her pig onesie.


This week  we had to make a door display we did Charlie and the chocolate factory and the BFG.  It is very hard to pick a favorite but it would be Charlie and chocolate factory. I got to stuff the Oomper loomper it was so much fun. We stuff it with pillow 
and newspaper .  


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Summer
    WOW Summer You Had A Really Good Costumes For Book Characters Day And It Looked Like Cleo Did As Well So It Looked Like You Had A Good Day On Friday. WOW You Look Really Wacky On Wacky Thursday And It Looks Awesome And Cleo It Looks Awesome As Well. I Like The Way You Said This week we had to make a door display we did Charlie and the chocolate factory and the BFG. It is very hard to pick a favorite but it would be Charlie and chocolate factory. I got to stuff the oompa loompa it was so much fun. I Like The Way You Said That And It Looks Like You Love To Read Books And Is You Favorite Book Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Is That Your Favorite Book. I Love The Way You Said For Your Wacky Thursday
    This week on Tuesday we had a pj party. It is when you come at night to the library in your pj's you could try to make your parents come in there pj's. I made my dad come in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle onesies, I came in my bee onesies and my sister come in her pig onesies. I Saw You At The Pj Party And You Wear Miss Panthers Little Twin But You Did Not Have Any Wings Yet.
    What Was You Favorite Thing On Book Week Was It Wacky Day Or Was It Book characters Day Or The Golden Ticket Or The Pj Party?
    Mai Jazmine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.