Friday 2 September 2016

Reflections w6tm3 literacy

literacy
For literacy this week we have been learning a new topic, it is about being an explorer. First what we had to do was on a pallet type up what we think explore is. Then we had to get in a group of about 3-4. In my group  I had Cleo Callum William and I. Then we had to have a slide of 5 pages and type up 5 thing we think explore is but there was one probably we could use google.



For literacy I had to read a book then make a doc and put the name of the book then put the genre the  Character and the Problem / resolution and definitely what happen






For writing this week we had to write a example of how a household Machine works but we were only doing the intro but toaster . I pick to write  about toaster. This is my work 




For writing I had to make a new broadcast Is was so much fun Miss panter said me and cleo broadcast was  really good  I work with cleo here is are broadcast  link 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.