Friday 2 June 2017

School Camp

Day 1 we left from school at 9 ish. I went in Holly's car. It was just us two in her mum's car. It was so much fun. Then we stopped at Reefton for morning tea and then left to go to Hanmer. When we  got there we unpacked and went to our room. I was lucky because in my room it was Mackenzie, Mya and Ella. Some other rooms had 6 or 5 people sleeping in there. Next we did are first activity. In my group was Mya, Ella, Holly, Jordan, Nikau, Regan and Tipene .We did orienteering and other group came to do orienteering with us. We had to get into groups so I worked with Jordan, Cohen and Kaine. We had to collect numbers and letters on markers. We got lost and the we got disqualified because we did not stick together. Then we went back to camp.  We went to the hot pools  and had so much fun. I went on the bowl with Mya heaps and the found Nik and Reilly and we hung out. They dared me to go on the bowl by myself  so I did and then we hung out in the hot pool and the lazy river. Then we then went home we had spaghetti bolognese and the had desert Was fruit and ice cream. I just had ice cream because I dont like fruit. Then we hung out in our bed room and then went to sleep.

Day 2  We got up and had toast for breakfast and then got ready for lunch. Our first activity was mission in possible. We had to have someone help us get into groups. My group was Holly, Nikalai Nikau, Rikk-Lee and I. We did hard but fun activities. Then we stopped and had some lunch and then when on your next activity. It was tree climbing. It is was amazing when had to learn how to get are  harness on and get belayed.  I made it to the top and then got to be on top of the milk crates because it was a challenge. What we had to do was build 2 towers that  I could stand on. We won versing the  other team do the challenge. We had 18 milk  stacked up then we went to our room and then went to the hot pools again. It was so much fun. Then we had tea. We had a casserole  and then had self sauce chocolate pudding. It yummy. Then we had camp concert. I did not do anything. I just watched. It was cool. Then we had to go to bed.

Day 3 We woke up early to get our room tidied. We did that and  had breakfast and then started our next activity. It was mountain biking. I had to come back because I got chill blains. It was really sore but it was cool because I got to do tree climbing with a team. It was  so much fun. Then we put all the bags back and drove to Reefton and then home. I was happy to  be home but I really liked camp.







































1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Gracie from yaldhurst model school i really like your camp school post i really really really like it i hope i will see more of your posts i think is really cool..

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.