Friday 1 July 2016

reflection wk 9

For PrEP  I was in a job It was called advertising  agent  What we had to do was put photo and video on the blog and the site here is a link to the blog and site blog site



For math we have been look after a pet and we had have a spreadsheet to put all our prices of look after are pet . what I got was a goldfish . Im not finished yet here is some of it 




For my speech I have just started my speech here is a photo of my plan For my speech I am doing it on cooking I was very hard  planing it but now it is done 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Summer it's Jordan. This is a good blog Summer I really liked your speech planning I can't wait to hear it. Next time you could try to remember to use full stops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.