Friday 18 November 2016

Writing Reflection T4W6

For writing this week we had to write about the  earthquake and your WALT was to use speech mark in are writing. Here is my work.






Waking up thinking it was a dream, but it was not it was a earthquake my bed was shaking so badly then “Mum!” I scream running over to  her.
Then “Katelin!” Mum yelled Katelin was half asleep. Then we ran to Katelin 's room and stayed on her bed. It took  ages for the earthquake to stop . Next we went to Mum’s bed but I went back to mine instead.  When suddenly there was another aftershock.  I was scared so I went back to Mum’s bed and her phone started beeping people were making sure we were all right. I slept in her room until  4.00 o’clock in the morning and  then I was moving a lot so  I went back to my bed to get some more sleep. I was still a little scared but then I got to sleep.
I got up the next morning and my puppy Spike was shaking because it was his first ever earthquake that he had been though, he would not leave me alone. He followed me for the rest of the morning until I went to school.Mum made grandad check up on him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.