Friday 20 May 2016

week 3 reflection




This is my writing we had to write about a favourite character in the book 'Charlotte's Web' and less favorite character so I picked Wilbur and my least favourite is Templeton. It was fun writing about the story we had to pick a part with the animal in it so I picked when Wilbur just learnt that he is going to get killed.



Math
 Callum and I made this Screencastify . We had 2 WALTS - one is on the video and the other  is we had  to present our work using Web paint and Screencastify. It was a bit funny and hard, just a little, because  we had to do it like 5 times to get it right.



This is my banker I am the 4th top saver. Banqer is fun we have to pay for stuff.  We get money  by getting in to sport and doing good work and we get money taken off if you do't bring your Chromebook and go to the toilet and other things.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Summer. This is a very detailed reflection. I am so proud of you that you can talk about your strengths and also the areas that you are working on. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.