Tuesday 10 May 2016

Week 1 reflection


here is the poem flander field what we had to do is find out how write this and why 


This is went we had to write a letter home
Mum and Dad


I``m not enjoying war at all but once all this is over I am going to be so happy. We are now in the trench and I don't have much time to write this letter. All of the other people are out fighting for their lives but I managed to stay in the trench to write this. I miss you guys so much and there is not much chance that I am going to see you again. So Love you guys so much and hope I will get to see you again soon.


Your Sinsley Ella, Kaede and Summer  




this is the map of gallipoli this was very heard there are some photo and the map and some have what day they land at the place



< This is my writing what we are doing we are doing a slide each ever week so this is my first one what i had to do is describe zuckerman 
 barn   








 this is a poem that we did we write

Lest We Forget
By Ella Mahuika Kaede Cowan Summer Rhodes



Lest we Forget the ones who fought in WW1
The dashing figures around the war zone and the creepy gravel ground.


Lest we Forget the ones buried deep in in the ground
nor the ones here living now.


Lest we forget their souls and hearts cause those
People made this world AMAZING!!


Lest we Forget that they are still here with us and
we can always thank them.


Lest we Forget their kindness and happiness
And helpfulness in WW1.  

Image result for poppy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.