Friday 16 September 2016

Literacy Reflection t3twk8

This week for 'How to be an explorer' we had to chose a place in the world to research. Here is an link to what I had to do links.  I had to  scroll down the page to near the end and then we had to pick a place . I picked the Eiffel Tower so then we had to make goggle drawing with all the information on it. Then had to put 10 pieces information about the  place an then we had to put 5 photos and 2 videos   I though it was a bit had and so much fun 


This week for my follow up I had to do 2 task.  This week my first one was to pick a book out of the Bfg, Charlie and the chocolate factory , Harry potter ,Winn dixie's or Charlotte's  Web . I pick the bfg so then we  had to do a word cloud about the book  we  had to use  Character, Setting , Resolution, problem and plote and if you won't you work big you had to keep writing the word and put spaces .  Here is my work.
My second task was to fill out of Explanation Burger  with a book called why are there 7 day in a week and then we had to do the Introduction and then pick 3 good pieces of information and the we had to do and  Conclusion  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.