Friday 23 November 2018

England

This week for our topic we had to pick a country and tell  people why we would like to go. I pick England.  I would like to see the London bridge and I want to try all the different food.I would also like go on the London eye.  I Would like to go see the alpacas. That is what I would do if i was on holiday going to England.  A other task was we had to find 3 facts about the country. The population of England was 53 million.
The highest mountain in England is Scafell Pike, which stands at around 978 meters (3,209 ft) in height.
Most people think that the French invented Champagne, but the technique used by Dom Perignon already existed in England, thus making the English inventors of Sparkling wine.
 Image result for london eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.